Thank you for your interest in tED’s 2022 30 Under 35 Program!
Each year we send out a call in search of the industry’s young “rising stars”—electrical professionals 34 years old or younger who have the initiative, drive, integrity, and creativity to move the industry forward in the decades to come. Nominations come from mentors, managers, and other leaders working in electrical distribution, manufacturing, and related technology and service organizations. Since the program’s start in 2011, hundreds of the industry’s best and brightest have been named a “30 Under 35” honoree.
About the 2022 contest:
- Entries will be accepted from January 3, 2022, through March 31, 2022.
- There is no fee associated with the program.
- See the tED magazine 30 Under 35 Program FAQ for complete details about this year’s competition.
- Direct any questions to tED Editor Misty Byers via email at email@example.com or 888-791-2512 x316.
- Those selected will be contacted in April 2022, featured in the July 2022 issue of tED, and recognized at a ceremony at NAED’s 2022 LEAD Conference.
Please contact tED Editor Misty Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the “30 Under 35” program.