ABB is announcing a new addition to the ABB Automation & Power World 2015 event that runs from March 2-5 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas. For the first time in the history of the event, ABB will host a “Distributor Day” on March 2.
ABB announced 10 reasons why distributors need to attend the event, including:
- Get the inside scoop on emerging trends and product launches.
- Connect with thousands of peers and industry experts from across the country.
- Ask questions of, and give feedback to, ABB product developers and executive management.
- Experience a dedicated distributor town hall.
- Succeed professionally by earning CEUs and PDHs on select workshops.
- See the complete breadth of technologies from ABB in one place.
- Connect with peers and end-users in the dedicated distributor lounge.
- Earn prizes by participating in Distributor Day.
- Enjoy a private lunch with the America’s Region Manager, Greg Scheu.
- Get a guided tour of the Technology & Solution Center.
There is still time to register. Just follow this link to be a part of the 2015 event: https://apw2015.wegbox.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=reg.Login.
And, if you need more information on the 2015 ABB Automation & Power World 2015, you can follow this link for answers: http://new.abb.com/apw.Tagged with tED