WAYNE, Pa. – On October 29-31, 2018, AD hosted the AD Electrical North American Meeting, with over 1,000 attendees. This event attracted 151 first-time attendees and representatives from over 362 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The 2018 AD Spirit of Independence honorees are:
- U.S. Member for Highest Dollar Growth Award: Border States
- U.S. Member for Highest Percentage Growth Award: Wabash Electric Supply Inc.
- U.S. Supplier for Highest Dollar Growth Award: ABB / Electrification Products Industrial Solutions
- U.S. Supplier for Highest Percentage Growth Award: SATCO Products Inc.
- Canadian Member for Highest Dollar Growth Award: Franklin Empire Inc.
- Canadian Member for Highest Percentage Growth Award: Beaulieu & Lamoureux Inc.
- Canadian Supplier for Highest Dollar Growth Award: Stelpro
- Canadian Supplier for Highest Percentage Growth Award: WattStopper Legrand Canada
- Mexico Member Commitment Award: Grupo Díaz
- Mexico Supplier of the Year for Performance Award: Acuity Brands México
- Best Annual Planning Process Award: Van Meter Inc.
- Best Conversion Award: Mid-State Supply Company Inc. & Leviton Manufacturing Co.
AD Conversion Cup: AD Network 804: Electrical Equipment Co.; Electrozad Supply Company LLC; Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd.; Horizon Solutions LLC; Kendall Electric; Stanion Wholesale Electric; Turtle & Hughes Inc.; Van Meter Inc.; Werner Electric Supply Co.
- Supplier of the Year for Marketing Excellence: Siemens USA
- MVP Award: Julie Sferes, Business Operations Director, Horizon Solutions LLC
- Giving Back Award: ConneXion
- Best Workplace Recognition: Alen Eléctrica; Bricos; Electric Supply & Equipment Co.; Schaedler Yesco
Premier Marketing Partners: AD’s 2018 Premier Marketing Partners were also acknowledged throughout the event: ABB; Atkore International; Acuity Brands, Inc; Encore Wire; General Cable; Hubbell; Legrand; Leviton; Omni Cable; Signify; Siemens; and Southwire.
Tagged with AD, awards