SCRANTON, Pa.—Arlington Industries Inc. has announced the recipients of their rep sales awards for 2017. These awards were presented to firms representing Arlington at the recent NEMRA18 (National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association) meeting held recently in San Diego. They recognize outstanding achievement during the 2017 calendar year in selling Arlington’s products.
Jonathan Chester, George Pickett & Associates, Inc. received Arlington’s Inside Sales Person of the Year, an award given by Arlington’s customer service staff to the inside sales person delivering the best performance at a firm representing Arlington.
- R.C. Colerick, Inc. received the National Sales Achievement Award
- Fruen’s Sales Company, the Central Region Sales Achievement Award
- Agents West, Inc. won the Western Region Sales Achievement Award
- Power Tech Electrical Sales, Inc. claimed the Southern Region Sales Achievement Award
- L.W. French, Inc. won the Eastern Region Sales Achievement Award; and
- Humelec Associates Ltd. took home the Canadian Sales Achievement Award