SCRANTON, Pa. — Arlington Industries Inc. is pleased to announce the recipients of its rep sales awards for 2018. Presented to firms representing Arlington at the recent NEMRA19 (National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association) meeting held recently in Dallas, Texas, they recognize outstanding achievement during the 2018 calendar year for sales of Arlington’s MADE IN USA unique, innovative, and labor-saving products.
- Brandon Sitterle – E-Tel Sales, Inc. (Houston, Texas) received Arlington’s Inside Sales Person of the Year – given by Arlington’s customer service staff to the inside sales person delivering the best performance at a firm representing Arlington. Sitterle is the first 2X winner of this award in Arlington’s history.
- D.Z. Cook Co. (Hayward, Calif.) received the National Sales Achievement Award
- ERI, Inc. (Waukesha, Wisc.) received the Central Region Sales Achievement Award
- Hoyt Northwest (Portland, Ore.) won the Western Region Sales Achievement Award. Led by Rhonda Vaught for the past two years, this marks the first time that a female-owned sales agency has earned this recognition.
- CEMI-USA (Harahan, La.) claimed the Southern Region Sales Achievement Award
- Damin Sales Inc. (Edison, N.J.) received the Eastern Region Sales Achievement Award
- L.T. Marketing Inc. (Pointe Clair, PQ, Canada) took home the Canadian Sales Achievement Award
Arlington extends its congratulations to all of the winners as the company celebrates 70 years in business in 2019.Tagged with arlington, awards