EAST DUBUQUE, Ill. — Crescent Electric Supply Company has announced the launch of a mobile app for use with the company’s website. Available for download from the App Store and Google Play, the app makes searching for and identifying products more efficient with Barcode Scanning and the Submit a Photo feature.
- Barcode Scanning gives customers the opportunity to quickly and accurately add products to their shopping cart without having to type in part numbers.
- Submit a Photo feature allows customers to take a picture of a product and send it to our product experts for identification or cross referencing assistance.
Additional recent enhancements to cesco.com include:
- Auto-Populated Shopping Lists – View items in a number of saved lists that you don’t have to manage (i.e., Frequently Purchased, Job Account, Product History, Customer Part Numbers, Best Selling Products in Your Area).
- Online & Offline Order History – See all of your invoices and statements, pay your bill online, release from quotes, and add past orders to your cart.
- Quick Order Pad – Perform a mass upload of items to your shopping cart by simply uploading an Excel file.
“We know that mobile devices are increasingly important to our customers,” said Erich Lemke, Senior Vice President & CIO at Crescent Electric. “The main driver behind the mobile app was to give our customers more flexibility as they conduct their business and enhance their overall experience with Crescent Electric.”Tagged with Crescent, tED