EAST DUBUQUE, Ill. — Crescent Electric Supply Company announced that its Minneapolis branch has relocated for better customer access and enhanced service.
The new branch, located at 7035 Winnetka Ave. North, Suite C in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, opened March 7, and offers customers the following benefits:
- Faster material delivery to job sites in the Twin City area;
- Easily accessible location for will call;
- Efficient project services for wire management, and material staging and storage;
- 24-hour emergency service; and
- Best-in-class support from a team of dedicated sales and service professionals.
“The former location served us well for a number of years, but this new branch gets us closer to our customers and allows us to serve them better in a more convenient location,” said Mike Larson, Area Vice President for Crescent Electric. “We’ve been planning this move for a while and have taken several factors into consideration. We are committed to providing our customers with uninterrupted service, and an enhanced partnership moving forward.”
This new Crescent branch is open Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm.
The new facility replaces Crescent’s former branch which was located at 2040 Elm St. SE in Minneapolis. Crescent was at this location for seven years.Tagged with Crescent Electric Supply