HOUSTON — Power management company Eaton is showcasing safe, intelligent and connected solutions for modern homes at its Experience Center in Houston, Texas. Visitors to Eaton’s annual Technology Days in Houston can tour the new application environment from March 29 through 30, during the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Analysts predict that the average home will have more than 35 connected devices by 2020 (source: Cisco VNI Report, Strategy Analytics). As adoption of smart home technologies continues to increase, Eaton is helping builders, contractors and consumers identify the solutions and better understand the available and tested technologies.
Eaton’s new two-story residential application environment will include home connectivity technologies that are advancing electrical safety, automation and connectivity, while powering and protecting homes. The new interactive environment features a full garage and kitchen area with active loads and staged living spaces. The hands-on residential demonstration also showcases innovative products and solutions including:
- Smart lighting control and daylight harvesting
- Home automation hub that integrates with smart devices
- Energy management circuit breaker
- Backup generation and protection
In addition to touring the new residential space during the Technology Days, visitors to Eaton’s Experience Center can attend live demonstrations of Eaton solutions and educational training courses designed to advance safety and preventive maintenance knowledge, with guidance on best practices for:
- IoT for both hazardous area and residential applications
- Hazardous area codes and standards
- 2018 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E code changes
- Equipment life extension and modernization
- And, over 15 additional courses
To learn more or to register, click here.Eaton, houston