- Are you absolutely certain you are effectively managing the profit equation at your distributor business?
- Are you using the correct technologies to provide service differentiation from other distributors?
Odds are, the answers to those questions are “I don’t know” and “I don’t know.” You now have an excellent opportunity to get some real answers.
On Thursday, February 18 at 11:30am Eastern time, 10:30am Central, Epicor is sponsoring a one-hour webinar to help you improve your bottom line.
The webinar, titled “Differentiation in a Complex Market Environment: Strategic Options for Distributors” will be hosted by Dr. William McCleave, PE. Dr. McCleave is a widely known expert in the distribution field, has more than 40 years of experience in distribution, and teaches Distribution Differentiation at the University of Innovative Distribution.
Dr. McCleave will discuss the future of distribution and how distributors can survive in a world of distribution giants by looking at some major issues, including:
- Differentiation and the formation of strategic intent
- The four cornerstones of distributor differentiation
- Managing the profit equation
- The perils of a pick, pack and ship strategy
- New value-add growth opportunities and challenges
- The crucial role of technology in a growth plan
Dr. McCleave will also be able to help you with managing the profit equation by providing insight into what distributors typically do wrong, the problems they face, and, in along the lines of the theme of the presentation, understand the opportunities for profit by attached or optional services along with the correct value-added services. He will also examine the role of technology as a service differentiator in your growth plan.
Epicor has teamed with tED magazine to provide this live webinar that will allow you to ask questions to Dr. McCleave. Make sure you take a moment to sign up for this free webinar on Thursday, February 4 by using the link below.
Tagged with tED