HOUSTON — Baker Hughes Incorporated and General Electric Company announced the executive team that will lead Baker Hughes, a GE Company, upon closing of their proposed transaction to combine GE’s Oil & Gas business with Baker Hughes.
The combined executive team, which has considerable experience, deep expertise, and will drive global impact, will be as follows:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, President & CEO
- Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Rod Christie, President & CEO, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Matthias Heilmann, President & CEO, Digital Solutions
- Jack Hinton, Chief Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer
- Nicola Jannis, Chief Business Development Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Jody Markopoulos, Chief Engineering and Supply Chain Officer
- Will Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Neil Saunders, President & CEO, Oilfield Equipment
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Integration Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
Photos and bios of the executive leadership team of Baker Hughes, a GE Company, can be found here.
The company will have operations in more than 120 countries, approximately 70,000 employees and hold dual headquarters in Houston, Texas and London, U.K.
As previously announced, GE CEO Jeff Immelt will serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Baker Hughes, a GE Company, and Martin Craighead, currently Chairman and CEO at Baker Hughes, will serve as Vice Chairman of the Board.
Tagged with baker hughes, GE, tED