ARLINGTON, Va. – The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) announces its 2016-2017 Board of Directors and officers.
Christopher Curtis, Senior Advisor, Schneider Electric, has ascended to the role of Chairman, from Vice Chair, and David Rosenstein, President & CEO, Connexion, is now Vice Chair.
“Over the last year, IDEA made significant strides to better address the data needs of our channel, particularly through the rising success of the Data Certification Program” said Curtis. “With plans in place to further enhance the value that manufacturers and distributors receive from IDEA’s services and applications throughout 2016 and beyond, I anticipate that we’ll see continued drive and growth from IDEA.”
Curtis is currently a Corporate Advisor to multiple firms and formerly the President and Chief Executive Officer of Schneider Electric North America. His experience with Schneider Electric spanned two decades as he oversaw all operations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Curtis is also the former chairman of the NEMA Board of Governors.
The 2016-2017 IDEA Officers:
- Chairman: Christopher Curtis, Senior Advisor, Schneider Electric
- Vice Chairman: David Rosenstein, President & CEO, Connexion
- Treasurer: Andrew Quinn, President, ILSCO Corporation
- Secretary: Rick Gigliotti, VP, Sales Operations, WESCO Distribution
NAED-Appointed Board Members:
- Rick Gigliotti, VP, Sales Operations, WESCO Distribution
- Phil Hale, CIO, Elliott Electric Supply
- David Rosenstein, President & CEO, Connexion
- Wes Smith, President, Mayer Electric Supply
NEMA-Appointed Board Members:
- Jack Carlson, EVP & President, North American Business, Southwire
- Ted Crandall, Senior VP & CFO, Rockwell Automation
- Christopher Curtis, Senior Advisor, Schneider Electric
- Andrew Quinn, President, ILSCO Corporation
About IDEA: The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) is the official technology service provider and eBusiness standards body of the electrical industry. The company helps thousands of manufacturers and distributors find the most cost-effective methods for running day-to-day business. IDEA’s applications help connect the supply chain and make business processes efficient, easy and enjoyable for people every day. IDEA was founded in 1998 through a partnership rooted in the collective leadership of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) members. Their applications also bring value to vertical markets such as industrial, retail, and consumer-packaged goods. IDEA is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
Tagged with IDEA, tED