ARLINGTON, Vir. — The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) is pleased to announce its 2020 Board of Directors. Rick Gigliotti will serve as the Board Chair for the coming year, and seasoned Electrical Industry Executive Paul McCool has agreed to serve as an officer on the Board, replacing David Rosenstein.
“Rick and Paul bring tremendous industry experience to our Board; their insight and guidance will be very beneficial as we revitalize IDEA to meet the evolving needs of the industry,” said David Oldfather, President and CEO of IDEA. “As experienced industry executives, they have a thorough understanding of the industry landscape and a clear vision of where we need to go.”
Rick Gigliotti, VP of Business Process Management and Transformation has more than 40 years of experience with WESCO Distribution, the first half in Sales and Field Management and the second half at WESCO’s Corporate Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA serving in functional leadership roles throughout the organization. “I look forward to serving as the Chair of the IDEA Board alongside some of the best leaders and innovators in the electrical industry,” said Gigliotti. “IDEA has several capabilities in place to quickly respond to market needs and adapt to competitive situations. There are many opportunities ahead, and I am excited to be a part of the continued progress and future vision of IDEA.”
IDEA welcomes to the Board Paul McCool, President, and CEO of Revere Electric Supply, who brings more than 30 years of experience holding many key leadership roles, “ I look forward to joining IDEA’s Board of Directors at this critical and pivotal time in our industry, said McCool. “I am excited to work with my fellow board members and the IDEA management team as we continue to expand the IDEA’s capabilities to create industry efficiencies and improve eCommerce.”
IDEA’s management team and the Board of Directors want extend a note of appreciation to David Rosenstein, President & CEO of Connexion, for his dedication, guidance and support as a member of the IDEA’s Board.
The 2020 Board of Directors focus will be to guide IDEA in the right direction not only to respond to customers’ needs but also to respond effectively to competitive demands and new developments in the industry.
The 2020 Board of Directors and Officers are as followed:
- Rick Gigliotti, VP, Business Process Management and Transformation, WESCO Distribution – Chair
- Brian DiBella, President, Electrical Wiring Systems – Vice Chair
- Larry Stern, President & CEO, Standard Electric Supply – Board Secretary
- Andrew Quinn, Group President, Electrical Raceway, ILSCO Corporation – Treasurer
- Phil Hale, Chief Information Officer, Elliott Electric Supply – Board Officer
- Frank Kulaszewicz, Senior VP, Control Products & Solutions, Rockwell Automation – Board Officer
- Paul McCool, President, and CEO, Revere Electric Supply – Board Officer
- Bill Waltz, President & CEO, Atkore International – Board Officer