ARLINGTON, Vir. — The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) has announced its 2019 Board of Directors and officers. Bill Waltz, President & CEO of Atkore International, having been selected as Vice Chair/Chair-Elect of IDEA’s board of directors last year ascended to the Chair position on January 1, 2019. Rick Gigliotti, VP of Sales Operations at WESCO Distribution, is the new Vice Chair/Chair-Elect.
The 2019 Board Directors and Officers are as follows:
- Bill Waltz, President & CEO, Atkore International – Chair
- Rick Gigliotti, VP of Business Process Management and Transformation, WESCO Distribution – Vice Chair
- Larry Stern, President & CEO, Standard Electric Supply – Board Secretary
- Andrew Quinn, President, ILSCO Corporation – Board Treasurer
- Phil Hale, CIO, Elliot Electric Supply – Board Officer
- David Rosenstein, President & CEO, Connexion – Board Officer
- Brian DiBella, President, Electrical Wiring Systems, Legrand North America – Board Officer
- Frank Kulaszewicz, Senior VP, Control Products & Solutions, Rockwell Automation – Board Officer
Prior to becoming President & CEO, Waltz served more than five years in roles of increasing responsibility with Atkore and serves on the NEMA Board of Governors. “It’s an honor to serve as the Chair of the IDEA Board alongside some of the best leaders and innovators in the electrical industry,” said Waltz. “IDEA has the IT systems in place to quickly respond to market needs and adapt to competitive situations. For this reason, I anticipate that we’ll see continued drive and growth throughout 2019.”
Frank Kulaszewicz, the newest board officer, is Senior Vice President of Control Products & Solutions at Rockwell Automation and has more than 30 years of experience holding several key leadership roles. “I am honored and challenged at the same time to be on the IDEA Board,” said Kulaszewicz. “There are a lot of opportunities ahead and I am excited to be a part of the continued progress made by IDEA.”
The 2019 board believes that they will carry IDEA in the right direction not only to respond to customers’ needs but also to respond effectively to competitive demands and new developments in the industry.
The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) is the official technology service provider and eBusiness standards body of the electrical industry. Since its founding by the partnership between National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) and National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) partnership in 1998, IDEA’s applications provide value to vertical markets such as industrial, retail, and consumer packaged goods. Every year, thousands of manufacturers and distributors find the most cost-effective methods through IDEA’s innovative products and processes. IDEA’s applications help connect the supply chain and make business processes efficient, easy and profitable while maintaining the highest standards of data quality. IDEA is headquartered in Arlington, VA (idea4industry.com).