Independent Electric Supply (IES), based in California, announced a strategic reorganization to enhance customer service.
All changes and re-branding are taking place under the Sonepar umbrella, and IES customers will be able to continue to conduct business with no changes at this time.
Enabling better service for its customers
Changes taking place throughout 2024:
- Independent Electric California will join OneSource Distributors.
- Independent Electric Arizona will start doing business under the QED brand.
- Independent Utility Supply will join Irby Utilities.
This re-branding will enable more efficient operation and better service for IES customers.
- It will enable IES to create single supply chains in California and Arizona.
- All customers will have access to broader, deeper, and closer inventory.
- IES will also be able to make available to all customers the best value-added services and solutions.