WEST HARTFORD, Conn. — Legrand, North America’s Electrical Wiring Systems (EWS) division has announced the restructuring of its sales teams to support strategic demand creation efforts. During the initial phase, the EWS division, which comprises Pass & Seymour®, Wiremold®, Cablofil®, NuVo® and On-Q® product lines, has appointed several National Account Managers to its newly formed Strategic Contractor Group and the first of several strategic Global Account Managers who will serve large, multi-site, global customers. In subsequent phases, the company plans to make additional appointments to support customers in strategic market segments, including national home builders and those in industrial sectors, among others.
- Ken Freeman, who joined Legrand in 1992, will lead the Strategic Contractor and Global Account Groups and has been appointed senior vice president of Demand Creation for EWS. Freeman will also continue to lead the EWS Specification team (Market Development Group).
- Steve Killius joins Freeman’s team as vice president of Contractor Industry Affairs and Programs. Killius will support important contractor industry groups such as NECA, IEC and Electri, and will drive contractor training and marketing programs for Legrand’s EWS division.
- Rick Grover, Jeff Britt and Mike Vokes have been appointed National Account Managers within the Strategic Contractor Group, reporting to Freeman.
- Rick Grover has served customers in the southeast U.S. as Business Development Manager for Legrand Electrical Wiring Systems since 2011 and has a deep understanding of the challenges contractors face.
- Jeff Britt has served Legrand customers in the Carolinas for the past 10 years as a sales representative for Legrand’s Electrical Wiring Systems division.
- Mike Vokes has served as a Senior Specification Representative on the EWS Market Development team for the past 12 years in the Washington D.C. area and is certified by the Design Build Institute of America.
- Jonathan Early has been appointed Global Account Manager – Industrial Oil and Gas.
- Early joined Legrand with extensive experience in the oil and gas sector and has most recently served the needs of Legrand’s customers in this sector in Texas and Louisiana.
John Hoffman, executive vice president of Sales & Demand Creation for Legrand’s EWS division, said, “By creating two distinct teams focused on serving large, global accounts and key contractors in North America, we will concentrate on the day-to-day and overall project challenges these customers face and will be in a strong position to help them choose products and services to address those challenges. Legrand sells products in more than 180 countries around the world so helping our global accounts manage large, complex projects is critical to ensuring these projects are completed on time, on budget and according to specification. With these demand creation efforts underway, and by focusing more keenly on key vertical segments in the future, we also expect to generate additional opportunities for our distributor partners in North America.”
Tagged with Legrand, tED