The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has announced that its awards programs are now open. NAHB’s awards programs highlight the best and brightest in the home building industry in a variety of categories.
Applications are now open for the following programs:
- Best in American Living Awards, the building industry’s premier residential design awards program, redefining design excellence.
- Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector.
- Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity.
- Leading Suppliers Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year.
- NAHB Associates of Excellence Awards, acknowledging Associate members and builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels.
- NAHB Builders Mutual Safety Award for Excellence, the home building industry’s only award recognizing professionals who have made successful efforts to advance safety in the industry.
- NAHB Global Innovation Award, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world.
- NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, highlighting innovative developments, financing and design, and superior management and marketing in apartments and condos.
- NAHB Offsite Construction Awards, including the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Home Design, to recognize the best in building systems.
- NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry.
- NAHB Remodelers Awards, honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry.
- NAHB Student Chapters, recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local Home Builders Association members.
- NAHB Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, their communities and NAHB.
- The Nationals Awards—NAHB’s largest awards competition—celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing. The Nationals Awards are sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Interested applicants can submit projects, products, companies, and individuals for consideration here.Tagged with awards, NAHB