The National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA) elected the following officers and directors to its Board of Directors at its recently held 45th Annual Conference in San Diego, Calif.
Officers elected included:
- Chairman William Devereaux, CPMR, of R/B Sales Corp., Marion, Iowa
- Chairman Elect Tim Klinger, CPMR, of I-PRO, Denver
- Treasurer Brian Gardner, CPMR, of A.A. MacPherson Co., Canton, Mass.
- Immediate Past Chairman Greg Baker of J.D. Martin Co., Dallas
Directors elected to a new three year term:
- CEMRA Representative to the Board Kevin Smythe of Adanac Sales, Coquitlam, BC
- Mike Croft, CPMR, of Tower Sales, Suwanee, Ga.
- Fran Pollart of Pollart Electrical Sales, Bensalem, Pa.
Directors re-elected to fill their terms:
- Scott Osterman, CPMR, of Osterman Associates, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Mick Upchurch, CPMR, of Allied Group Sales, Phoenix
- John Hoffman of Legrand NA, West Hartford, Conn.
- John Hoelz of J.F. Nolan Associates, New Berlin, Wis.
“NEMRA has experienced significant growth largely due to the visionary leadership our Board has provided. Our new additions, Kevin, Fran, Mike and Brian join a Board that is singularly focused on delivering programs and services of value to the NEMRA membership,” said Ken Hooper, CEO of NEMRA.Tagged with tED