BLOOMINGTON, Minn. – Paul Fettinger, PE, LEED® AP, President of Hallberg Engineering in White Bear Lake, Minn., has been elected by members of the North Central Electrical Engineering Society (NCEES) to serve as President for 2015-16. Fettinger succeeds Dave Hove, Vice President of Collins in St. Paul, Minn. as NCEES President.
Also elected: Andy Giefer, Electrical Designer of Hunt Electric Corporation in St. Paul, Minn., who will serve as Director on the NCEES Board.
NCEES Officers for 2015 – 2016:
- President – Paul Fettinger, PE LEED® AP, Hallberg Engineering
- Vice President – Robert Heiller, PE, Burns & McDonnell
- Treasurer/Secretary – Harold Bowie PE LEED® AP, Independent Engineering PLLC
- Past President – Dave Hove, PE, Collins Electric
NCEES Directors for 2015 – 2016:
- Kelly Artz, PE RCDD, Emanuelson-Podas, Inc.
- Brian Binkley, PE, Gephart Electric
- Andy Giefer, Electrical Designer, Hunt Electric Corporation
NCEES is a membership organization of electrical engineers and designers. Their goal is to promote and maintain the recognized high standards of the electrical engineering industry of the Upper Midwest.
NCEES activities are coordinated and managed by the staff of North Central Electrical League, an industry-wide trade association representing all segments of the Upper Midwest’s electrical industry.Tagged with tED