PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. — The National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors (NAILD) recently announced that it has re-energized its brand by improving its value proposition to members and the industry.
“Today, NAILD keeps its promise to its members that it will continue to grow with an evolving industry,” said Kevin Eagan, NAILD president and co-owner of Northwest Lighting Systems. “As lighting technology continues to change dramatically, we know that NAILD must change along with the marketplace. It’s imperative for our organization to stay current with the times, while providing more educational, networking and technological opportunities to our members.”
A big focus for NAILD’s rebranding centered on providing more value to the association’s current and prospective members. The following components make up the re-energized NAILD:
- A new website, which has been fully redesigned to meet the needs of the industry and NAILD members.
- Introduction of a new logo, which represents NAILD’s commitment to evolving along with the commercial lighting market.
- An updated educational offering.
- NAILD’s LS I training program received a full overhaul to include comprehensive LED training into the platform.
- Expanded social media presence to be more in touch with its members and others in the industry.
- A robust public relations campaign to leverage the success and growth of the association.
- Upgrade of its print and digital marketing strategy to grow its member base.
- A redesigned membership directory and the first issue of Today’s Lighting Distributor (TLD) have been produced.
- An emphasis on membership recruitment and events, particularly its Annual Conference, Lighting the Way, Leading the Way, which will take place April 26-29 in Denver. Additionally, new interactive features will be introduced at this year’s Annual Conference.
Last summer, NAILD’s board of directors hired Creative Marketing Alliance, based in Princeton Junction, N.J., to create and manage a marketing campaign that would advance the association’s brand amid change in an evolving industry.
About The National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors (NAILD)
Founded in 1977, The National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors (NAILD) is a non-profit trade association made up of specialty lighting distributors and vendor/manufacturers of lighting goods and supplies used in the operation of specialized lighting distributors.