By Bridget McCrea
In 50 Sales Tips for 2014, Salesforce.com offers these 10 tips that sales managers should keep in mind as they strive to enable the sale:
- How well companies define and manage sales enablement can determine how predictable their revenue is.
- When you have a multi-tiered sales effort, the first thing you want to do is understand the market.
- For sales enablement, a critical success factor is simply understanding.
- Research by CSO Insights clearly shows that many teams need to get better at selling solutions, outcomes, and business value.
- Salespeople today are the differentiators.
- Develop a clear charter for sales enablement that balances strategic with operationally oriented functions.
- Every company has a vision. But can your sales reps clearly articulate it? Probably not.
- If I had a dollar to invest in a sales effort for a company, it would go to building inside sales process and execution.
- Organizations that consistently achieve or exceed their sales goals have a vibrant sales enablement function making strategic contributions.
- Responsive sellers position their people and resources with the deepest product knowledge and industry expertise closest to the customer.
McCrea is a Florida-based writer who covers business, industrial, and educational topics for a variety of magazines and journals. You can reach her at email@example.com or visit her website at www.expertghostwriter.net.Tagged with tED