After completing the functional integration, the name change of NEM is the next step in the integration process initiated by Siemens. Besides the name change, all other company details and the current legal structure remain unchanged. Martin Alf and Daniela Schwarz-Krause continue in their current positions as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The new naming structure of NEM and its international offices is thus, and per January 1st 2018, as follows:
- NEM Energy B.V. > Siemens Heat Transfer Technology B.V.
- NEM Power-Systems > Siemens Heat Transfer Technology B.V., Niederlassung Deutschland
- NEM USA Corp. > Siemens Heat Transfer Technology Corp.
- NEM Egypt LLC > Siemens Heat Transfer Technology Free Zone LLC
- NEM Middle East (Gulf Steam Generators LLC) > existing name will remain intact
In 2011, Siemens acquired the business of NEM Energy B.V., a worldwide partner in heat transfer technology. As part of the Siemens Power and Gas Division, Siemens HTT mainly designs, engineers and sells components for power plants: HRSGs, Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRUs), Exhaust & Diverter Systems and related equipment. With its headquarters in the Netherlands, Siemens HTT holds branches in Germany, the USA, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates. The company has a worldwide installed base of more than 815 steam generators.