The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) handed tED magazine 11 national awards at its annual B2B Media Success Conference and Azbee Awards of Excellence Banquet at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. on May 10th.
The ASBPE awards “are highly competitive and celebrate the highest quality reporting, editing and design in business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications. The awards honor all types of publications including magazines, newspapers, newsletters, websites, and digital media.” This year, the ASBPE received more than 1,000 entries to be considered for Awards of Excellence. Awards are given in design, print, and online categories, along with Overall Excellence categories for Magazine of the Year and Website of the Year. The ASBPE named tED magazine one of the ten best B2B magazines, and tedmag.com one of the ten best B2B websites for 2017. It is the third time in four years tedmag.com has been named one of the ten best B2B websites. “lightED”, tED magazine’s new website dedicated only to lighting in our supply chain, also received the top national award as the Best New B2B Website.
Additionally, tED magazine received national awards for:
- Design, Front Cover Illustration, Bronze Award
- Design, Front Cover Photo, Silver Award
- Design, Magazine Redesign, Bronze Award
- Design, Opening Page/Spread Illustration, Bronze Award
- Design, Best Overall Typography, Silver Award
- Online, Q&A, Gold Award
- Online, New or Relaunched Website (lightED), Gold Award
- Print, Overall Headline Writing, Bronze Award
- Print, News Section (Current), Gold Award
- Overall Excellence, Top Ten Magazine of the Year, tED magazine
- Overall Excellence, Top Ten Website of the Year, tedmag.com
Misty Byers, tED magazine Editor, Nicky Herron, tED magazine Online Editor, Randi Vincent, tED magazine Art Director, Karen Linehan, tED magazine Production Editor, and Marie Jakle, tED magazine Editorial and Web Assistant, earned the ASBPE Awards.
Tagged with tED magazine