18 of this year’s 30 award winners were able to attend the ceremony during the LEAD Conference. The 2021 class means there are now 300 total people who have been honored with a “30 Under 35” award in the 10-year history of the event.
This year’s winners are:
- James “Jimmy” Allen, ALDP Commercial Engineer, Atkore
- Ryan Beauchemin, Service Specialist, Horizon Solutions
- Kaitlynn Berry, Channel Sales Engineer, Siemens
- Brandon Boger, Industrial Inside Sales, Capital Electric
- Adam Breunig, Project Manager, Viking Electric
- Amanda Bush, Strategic Marketing Manager, Sonepar USA
- Lindsey Cernik, Organizational Development Consultant, Border States Electric
- Dominique Crozier, Region Finance Manager, Rexel
- Corbin Davis, Energy Manager, OneSource Distributors
- Kenneth Davis, Account Manager, Irby Electric
- Eric DeMaio, Outside Sales/Specification, BN Yanow Co.
- Matt Eberhart, District Operations Manager, Mayer
- Tyler Eckhart, Operations Manager, United Electric Supply Company
- Jude Frett, Operations Supervisor, Van Meter, Inc.
- Nate Greig, Branch Manager, Crawford Electric Supply
- Michael Hammer, Corporate Switchgear Manager, Shepherd Electric Supply
- Chris Hart, HR Director, Corporate, Electrical Sales & Talent Acquisition, Atkore
- Ellicia Klett, Warehouse Manager, Dakota Supply Group
- Chas Lehman, Account Representative, Viking Electric
- Patricia Logsdon, Channel Sales Engineer, Siemens
- Jeffrey Nadeau, Workforce Analytics Manager, Sonepar USA
- Kyle Noakes, Director of Projects, OneSource Distributors
- Cedrick Phillips, Branch Manager, Border States Electric
- Andrew Puckett, Alliance Specialist, Border States Electric
- Amanda Puckett, Inside Sales Rep, Service Wire Company
- Kerith Richards, Regional Sales Manager, Canada, Service Wire Company
- Nathan Simley, Customer Service Rep/Electrical Sales, Border States Electric
- Rachel Strother, Channel Excellence & Training Specialist, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Lindsay Thompson, Director of Marketing & Strategic Planning, Rexel Energy Solutions
- David Tozi, Regional Sales Director, Industrial and CIG, WESCO Distribution
Winners will be featured throughout the year on tedmag.com and will be asked to contribute to stories and blogs for the magazine throughout their careers.
Special thanks to this year’s NAED LEAD Committee, who planned this event throughout 2021 and received countless compliments on the agenda and leadership-building experiences.
Tagged with 2021 30 Under 35, Biggest News