For the 10th year, tED magazine has selected 30 people as the best and brightest young stars of our supply chain in our “30 Under 35” contest.
This year’s winners will be featured in a July digital-only issue of tED magazine, and will have individual profiles posted on tedmag.com over the next 12 months. Winners will also be honored at an in-person NAED LEAD Conference, which will be held later this year. Details of the conference are still not complete.
This year’s winners include Account Managers, Branch Managers, Inside Sales Reps, a Regional Sales Director, and a number of Operations Managers. tED magazine received nearly 100 nominations for the 30 spots on the list.
The 2021 tED magazine “30 Under 35” winners are:
- James “Jimmy” Allen, ALDP Commercial Engineer, Atkore
- Ryan Beauchemin, Service Specialist, Horizon Solutions
- Kaitlynn Berry, Channel Sales Engineer, Siemens
- Brandon Boger, Industrial Inside Sales, Capital Electric
- Adam Breunig, Project Manager, Viking Electric
- Amanda Bush, Strategic Marketing Manager, Sonepar USA
- Lindsey Cernik, Organizational Development Consultant, Border States Electric
- Dominique Crozier, Region Finance Manager, Rexel
- Corbin Davis, Energy Manager, OneSource Distributors
- Kenneth Davis, Account Manager, Irby Electric
- Eric DeMaio, Outside Sales/Specification, BN Yanow Co.
- Matt Eberhart, District Operations Manager, Mayer
- Tyler Eckhart, Operations Manager, United Electric Supply Company
- Jude Frett, Operations Supervisor, Van Meter, Inc.
- Nate Greig, Branch Manager, Crawford Electric Supply
- Michael Hammer, Corporate Switchgear Manager, Shepherd Electric Supply
- Chris Hart, HR Director, Corporate, Electrical Sales & Talent Acquisition, Atkore
- Ellicia Klett, Warehouse Manager, Dakota Supply Group
- Chas Lehman, Account Representative, Viking Electric
- Patricia Logsdon, Channel Sales Engineer, Siemens
- Jeffrey Nadeau, Workforce Analytics Manager, Sonepar USA
- Kyle Noakes, Director of Projects, OneSource Distributors
- Cedrick Phillips, Branch Manager, Border States Electric
- Andrew Puckett, Alliance Specialist, Border States Electric
- Amanda Puckett, Inside Sales Rep, Service Wire Company
- Kerith Richards, Regional Sales Manager, Canada, Service Wire Company
- Nathan Simley, Customer Service Rep/Electrical Sales, Border States Electric
- Rachel Strother, Channel Excellence & Training Specialist, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Lindsay Thompson, Director of Marketing & Strategic Planning, Rexel Energy Solutions
- David Tozi, Regional Sales Director, Industrial and CIG, WESCO Distribution
Tagged with 30 under 35, Biggest News