2021 Trailblazer Award
Ends on April 9, 2021
NAED’s Women in Industry has helped create an environment that changed how women viewed the potential opportunities they had in the industry—a change that is developing new leaders who can bring their ideas and energy to companies in every segment of the industry.
The Women in Industry Trailblazer Award is given to a woman who has had an exceptional career in distribution and has had a positive impact on supporting women in the electrical distribution industry. The award is based on cumulative contributions and will be given at the discretion of the NAED Awards Committee and members of the Women In Industry committee.
Thank you for participating in our 2021 Trailblazer Award nomination process!
- Nominees must be women be employed or have had a career in electrical distribution (with a distributor or a manufacturing company).
- Nominations will be accepted from January 7, 2021 through April 9, 2021. All nominations must be submitted via this electronic entry system.
- You may not nominate yourself.
- You can nominate more than one person—however, you must complete and submit one nomination at a time.
- There is no charge for submission.
- If you need further instruction or have additional questions, feel free to email Misty Byers, tED editor, at email@example.com.