Dirk Beveridge, founder of UnleashWD, is offering distributors the opportunity to watch a webinar to help your employees continue to be successful while working remote. Called “Virtual Team Guidelines and Best Practices in Complicated Times”, Beveridge will host the webinar with Stan Vlasimsky, the Senior Vice-President at Pariveda Solutions. Vlasimsky has led large virtual teams for a number of Fortune 100 companies.
Attendees of the webinar will learn:
- How to create effective remote working environments
- Why and how to create a “Team Working Agreement”
- How group leaders and participants create the right conditions for effective virtual meetings
- How to coach and mentor virtually
- Why more than ever recognizing individual and group achievement is critical
- The heightened importance of caring for each other
- How to find virtual opportunities to connect outside of talking about work
- How to lean-in to strengthen relationship
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 1 at 3pm Central time. You can register to attend by clicking here. tED magazine is partnering with UnleashWD to provide this content to members of the National Association of Electrical Distributors.