Distributors

Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. Celebrates 50 Years

Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. Celebrates 50 Years

AKRON, Ohio — To mark a major milestone in the family based company’s history, employees, customers and community members alike will join together at Wolff Bros. Supply’s 1200 Kelly Avenue location on Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Free food and drinks, giveaways, raffles and interactive booths sponsored by their top vendors are some ways Wolff Bros. Supply is showing their customers appreciation for 50 years of business.

This will the fourth of five 50th Anniversary Celebration Events that Wolff Bros. Supply is hosting this year; one at each of their four major distribution centers – Akron, Medina, Sandusky and Wooster – and the other at their new Marion location. The events have been taking place once a month since May and will continue through September 2015. All customers and community members are welcome to attend.

“We are happy to be able to celebrate our 50th Anniversary due to the support of all of our customers over the years – and we are looking forward to the next 50 years,” said George Wolff, Vice President of Sales at Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. The company accredits its long-time success to its customers’ support. As stated in their Mission Statement, “We must maintain a passion to serve the customer. Without the customer, Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. will no longer exist. We will give the customer premium service at competitive prices.”

For half of a century, customers have depended on Wolff Bros. Supply’s wealth of knowledge to always have the best equipment, parts, and supplies to get the job done right the first time. The ability to provide customers with the products they need, when they need them is a staple in Wolff Bros. Supply’s proud history. The company has grown significantly since its humble beginning, but it remains true that the heart of the company is family. Entering its third generation, Wolff employees and family members proudly remember the company’s unique history.

In the 1950’s Harold and Norman Wolff needed to make a crucial decision: go broke saving the family farm or put their heads together and create a business their families could depend on. The Wolff brothers decided to go into the mechanical trades – operating their new company, Wolff Bros. General Contractors, out of the back of an old truck. Later, expanding into retail sales, they started using the family dairy barn and chicken coop for parts and supplies. By March 1965, the growing business was incorporated as Wolff Bros. Inc. In 1972, when the second generation began graduating from college, Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. entered into the wholesale business working to supply the local building contractor’s needs.

After years of hard work, Wolff Bros. Supply, Inc. now serves as a premier wholesale distributor of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, DataCom, Lighting, Cabinets and Tools for contractors throughout Northern Ohio – operating from 12 locations in Akron, Ashland, Cleveland, Elyria, Findlay, Mansfield, Marion, Medina, Mentor, Sandusky, Toledo and Wooster, with three Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in Akron, Medina, and Sandusky.

 

Tagged with ,

Comment on the story

Your email address will not be published.