To determine the ongoing effects of COVID-19 on the industry, NAED would like to ask you a few questions each week.
By sharing your input, NAED can better assess the overall impact on sales, operations, and the workforce.
Please complete the Week Six questionnaire for COVID-19 Impact here:
Your confidential responses will be aggregated and immediately available upon completion.
You may return to the instant results as often as you like by visiting: https://ql.tc/223BQX
Thank you in advance for providing your honest feedback.
SURVEY RESULTS FROM THE WEEK OF APRIL 20:
- For those experiencing issues with the supply chain longer lead times is the leading cause
- Half of the participants agree that disruptions in the supply chain originating from China are concerning
- The top 3 product categories from China that could be impacted are
- Lighting and lamps
- Wiring devices
- Automation and control
- Every participant had a diverse supply chain prior to COVID-19 not solely depending upon China
- Texas is the number one state in the US where respondents have additional supply chain options
See the infographic below for a snapshot of last week’s results (click to enlarge):
Tagged with Biggest News, coronavirus, Covid-19, economy, industry, NAED, survey