To determine the ongoing effects of COVID-19 on the industry, NAED would like to ask you a few questions each week.
By sharing your input, NAED can better assess the overall impact on sales, operations, and the workforce.
Please complete the Week Five questionnaire for COVID-19 Impact here:
Your confidential responses will be aggregated and immediately available upon completion.
You may return to the instant results as often as you like by visiting: https://ql.tc/qEaWEL
Thank you in advance for providing your honest feedback.
SURVEY RESULTS FROM THE WEEK OF APRIL 13:
The weeks of March 23-April 11, 2020 were the focus of this survey.
Although most businesses have been impacted, the majority of respondents say it is still too soon to know how long it will take to recover from COVID-19.
In those weeks those, 71% of respondents noted an overall negative impact to their business.
However, 58% also saw an increase in e-commerce business!
Respondents also provided how they are looking at various ways to better position the business internally for the future:
- 57% Reassessing financial commitments and capital expenditures
- 55% Evaluating operational processes or procedures for greater efficiencies
- 51% Becoming more data focused and taking action from data
- 51% Evaluating inventory management
- 39% Rebuilding our strategic plan, scenario planning
- 22% Bundling new or innovative products with existing sales and services
- 12% Reviewing succession plans
27% of those with no E-Commerce platform do plan on fast-tracking their digital e-commerce plan
See the infographic below for a snapshot of last week’s results (click to enlarge):
Tagged with Covid-19, industry, NAED, research