Dominion Electric Supply Company, Inc. is pleased to announce the grand opening of their newest branch location at 5380-B Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia. Mayor William D. Euille officially kicked off the ribbon cutting ceremony. Representatives from the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce also welcomed Dominion Electric Supply into the community. The location is about 13,500 square feet and has over 7000 items in-stock.
Established in 1940, Dominion Electric Supply Company now operates eight branches and three lighting showrooms in the Baltimore Washington Metro Area, and wholly owns one subsidiary, Dominion Electric Supply Company of Washington, LLC.