Cincinnati, OH — As ILSCO prepares to celebrate their 120th Anniversary in 2014, the company announces the following changes in the Marketing and Customer Care Organizations:
- Cheryl Hennessy has been promoted to the position of Senior Manager – Corporate Communications and will direct our Marketing Communications efforts.
- Leading ILSCO’s Best-In-Class Customer Care team will be Maryjo Heffernan, who has been promoted to Senior Manager – Customer Care.
- Ben Brooks joins the Marketing team as Business Unit Manager – Core Verticals, coming to ILSCO from Home Depot.
- Moving from Sales to Marketing, Dan Held assumes the role of Segment Manager, with a focus on the company’s UTILCO division.
- Dan Vessell moves from ILSCO’s Operations team to Marketing as Segment Manager – Vertical Markets.
- Shifting from Customer Care to Marketing, Sandy Saunders has been named Product Specialist, supporting ILSCO’s Electrical Distribution Business.
- Mary Beth Fehring moves from Customer Care to Marketing in the role of Product Specialist, supporting Strategic Verticals and new market initiatives.
- Karrie Seibel changes from Customer Care to Marketing, assuming the position of Inside Sales Representative.
- A key member of the Customer Care team, Nicki Blackley has been promoted to the position of Senior Customer Care Representative.