Architectural SSL Magazine recently announced the 2016 Product Innovation Awards (PIA). These awards determine and honor the most innovative LED and solid-state luminaires and fixtures on the market, while also recognizing the players behind the components that make up these light sources.
Several NAED manufacturer members were included in the list of award-winning innovations, including but not limited to, Acuity Brands, Hubbell Lighting, and Leviton.
“Acuity Brands is dedicated to the design and engineering of innovative lighting solutions that create inspired visual environments while minimizing energy usage,” said Acuity Brands Lighting SVP, Engineering, Rick Earlywine. “These awards recognize our achievements, and affirm our leadership as a driving force in the evolution of the lighting industry.” Acuity received eight awards:
- Aculux® 3-1/4″ LED Black Body Dimming/Tunable White Downlights, Gen 2
- Aculux® 4″ LED Precision Recessed Adjustable Downlights
- Aculux® Low-Profile 3-1/4″ LED Precision Recessed Adjustable Downlights
- DanaLite FlexConnect(TM) Architectural Linear Luminaires
- Indy(TM) L-Series Trimless Hyperbolic Downlights
- Juno® 4″ Internally Adjustable LED Downlights
- ChromaControl(TM) Tunable Spectrum Low Profile Troffer from Indy(TM)
- Trac-Master® 26W and 34W Flat Back LED Cylinder from Juno®
Leviton announced that the Lumina Gateway and Lumina RF Wireless Management Eco-System were 2016 PIA recipients in the Interior Lighting/Electrical category.
“The Product Innovation Award from Architectural Products magazine is said to recognize product ingenuity in the built environment, and Leviton is proud to be acknowledged for the Lumina RF wireless commercial automation system,” said Greg Rhoades, director of marketing for Leviton Energy Management, Controls & Automation. “This distinguishing innovative energy management system delivers new cloud-based commissioning for installers as well as remote access to advanced lighting and temperature controls for business owners via the inventive, wireless cloud-based solution.”
The award-winning Lumina Gateway is featured in the November 2016 issue of Architectural Products with online coverage at www.arch-products.com
And Hubbell Lighting won three awards for the following products:
- Kurt Versen 3″ Round and Square
- Dual-Lite Dynamo Series NEMA 4X Industrial High Performance LED Emergency Unit
- ArcheType X Site/Area
Tagged with Acuity, Hubbell, Leviton, tED