Get answers to your questions about the Best of the Best Marketing Awards Competition. Katrina Olson, an award-winning marketing consultant and marketing columnist for tED magazine, will be hosting a webinar on Friday, February 15, 2019 from 10 a.m. – noon (CST).
Have you ever wondered how entries are evaluated? Or in which categories to enter your work? Maybe you’d like to see some past winning entries or get some tips for writing a statement of purpose.
Even if you’ve participated for many years, there’s always room for improvement. The categories have evolved and so has the competition. It’s tougher; so you have to try harder, work smarter, and prepare better.
In this live session, Olson will show you how to present your work in its best possible light for tED magazine’s Best of the Best Marketing Awards Competition. You’ll gain insight into what makes a winner and how to increase your chances of winning the coveted crystal statue. During this live, interactive session, you’ll learn:
- tips for preparing your entry
- an overview of categories and guidelines for entering each
- guidelines for choosing the right category
- examples of past winning ads for each category
- criteria used to evaluate entries
- an outline for writing a strong statement of purpose
- what to avoid when writing a statement of purpose
- examples of ineffective vs. effective statements of purpose
- guidelines for including images in your entry
- why entries win, why they don’t, and why there may be no winners
- time for specific answers to your questions
Whether you’re new to the competition or a seasoned veteran, you’ll want to attend this webinar. The categories continue to evolve, and the competition gets tougher every year. Make sure you put your Best of the Best foot forward!