Mark your calendar to join us in Chicago, August 12-13, 2015 for a new event – the NAED Technology Bootcamp. Developed in collaboration with IDEA and the NAED Strategic Technology Task Force, this conference will immediately follow the NAED AdVenture Marketing Conference. Registration will open in May.
Event attendees will discover how Marketing and IT departments use technology to communicate with customers and grow their business, including new ways to:
- Use technology to automate internal processes that will provide better customer service.
- Anticipate a company’s technology risks as well as the customers’ technology needs.
- Learn best practices from technology experts inside and outside the electrical distribution industry.
We’re excited to announce the following content-rich education sessions:
- Search Engine Optimization — presented by Heather Lutze, Findability
- Building a Digital Strategy & ROI on Technology Investment — presented by Linda Taddonio, Insite Software
- The Big eCommerce Opportunity Amazon Can’t Tap, But You Can — presented by Keith Peck, ElectricSmarts
- Cyber Attackers Mix It Up and So Should You — presented by Josh Goldfarb, FireEye
- Optimizing Security Operations for the Big Data Crush — presented by Josh Goldfarb, FireEye
- Leverage Enriched Content, Analytics & Big Data — presented by Mike Wentz, IDEA
- Delivering a Spectacular B2B E-Commerce Experience — presented by Suchit Baschali, Unilog
Watch your inbox for more details to be available soon for the Technology Bootcamp! For more information, please contact the NAED Conference Department at 888-791-2512.Tagged with bootcamp, NAED, tED