Kevin Prange, Multimedia Manager at NAED, recently uploaded the following presentations to NAED’s YouTube channel. Click on the links below, or visit NAED’s YouTube page for more information about these or other topics.
The following report was compiled by the NAED research department. It provides an overview of the expectations of senior leaders in the coming year. It features the results of the 2015 State of the Industry survey taken by electrical distributors and manufacturers. The final report includes details on their concerns, proposed spending, and anticipated growth.
Michael Marks speaks at the 2016 South Central Region Conference about Special Pricing Authorization Practices in the industry:
Here are various testimonials regarding Government Affairs at the Fly-In:
- Testimonial from Dan Dungan, Executive Chairman, Springfield Electric Supply
- Testimonial from David Rosenstein, President, ConneXion
- Testimonial from John Maltby, President, President of Maltby Electric Supply
Last, but certainly not least, if you’d like to view coverage of videos played at recent regional conferences, click on the following:
- Success is Learned – This was used to begin the General Session at each regional.
- Glenn Goedecke profile. This was used just before Goedecke took the stage to give his speech.
- Glenn Goedecke Regional Speech
- Dan Dungan Regional Speech
Again, visit NAED’s YouTube page for more information about these or other topics.
Tagged with NAED, tED