This year, nominations for the six Annual Achievement Awards will be submitted online. The nominations are free, and only take a few minutes to fill out. You can nominate someone by clicking on the links below:
- Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award: Honors an individual who has had an exceptional career in distribution that covers the span of many years.
- Distributor Distinguished Service Award: Recognizes a distributor for outstanding and dedicated service to the Association and the electrical distribution industry.
- Associate Service Award: Will be given to an individual associated with an electrical manufacturing firm, who has consistently been active in promoting and supporting the tenets and goals of NAED.
- Industry Award of Merit: Honors an associate company that has been exceptionally active in promoting, supporting and improving the electrical distribution channel.
- Distributor Excellence in Talent Development Award: Recognizes a distributor company that has been exceptionally active in the area of training and development in their company.
- Manufacturer Excellence in Talent Development Award: Recognizes a manufacturer company that has been exceptionally active in the area of training and development in their company.
Deadline for online nominations is Monday, December 31, 2018.Tagged with awards, NAED