Don’t Miss this FREE NAED Webinar! Building Your Sales Team for a Post-COVID Economy
When: Thursday, April 9
Time: 2:30 PM Central Time
The hiring landscape and our entire economy changed dramatically when COVID-19 hit and we entered this new era of social distancing. With unemployment skyrocketing and purchasing decisions being delayed or canceled, the need for strong salespeople is greater than ever. What can you do to position your company to come out of this economic quarantine stronger than ever so you’re ahead of your competition when the rebound starts?
This fast-paced 60-minute webinar will highlight practical, proven, time-tested ideas you can implement immediately. Examples include:
- Screening candidates – how to identify and interview the best potential candidates for your company
- Conducting remote interviews
- Identifying who can sell value, who will ramp up quickly, who is capable of working remotely, and more
- Best practices for remote coaching
- Building culture accountability in a remote sales environment
- Building peer accountability and feedback loops
- Best practices for remote sales productivity
- Remote systems and processes
As Founder and Managing Partner of Intelligent Conversations, Mike Carroll brings more than 28 years of business-to-business sales experience to help middle-market companies drive remarkable growth. Carroll works hands-on with senior executives, sales leaders, and salespeople to build profitable sales cultures. His new book, The Sales Team You Deserve, will be published later this year.