When: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Time: 2:30 PM Central Time
Click Here to Register
Many businesses have been forced by the constraints of COVID-19 to adapt their sales efforts to more of a virtual sales model. Virtual selling is not new but it is new to many once outside salespeople. The trouble is only 41% of salespeople based on assessment skills research can be effective selling virtually without training and coaching. We have asked Sales Effectiveness Consultant and Coach Mark Roberts to provide a webinar for our members who would like to learn more about virtual sales.
In this interactive webinar we will discuss:
- The #1 issue holding salespeople back from being effective with virtual sales
- What are virtual sales best practices for today?
- What skills, motivations and beliefs are required for salespeople to effectively sell in a virtual environment?
- Tips and advice for working from home
- Q&A with Mark and Kelly to address any other sales effectiveness questions our members may have
All who attend will receive a link to a free sales skills assessment for up to 3 salespeople, and a free 20 minute consultation with Mark to review your results.
Mark Roberts, President, OTB Sales Solutions
Mark Roberts is a senior level sales and marketing leader with over 35 years’ experience driving profitable sales growth in market leading organizations. He has done so at companies like Timken, VMI, Gardner Denver, Mobility Works, and Frito-Lay. Mark is an author, public speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach.