BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — Joe Shallbetter, President & CEO of States Manufacturing, has been elected by the 160 members of the North Central Electrical Manufacturers Club as its 84th President, serving a one-year term for 2021-22. Shallbetter succeeds Mike Skovran who completed his one-year term as President on May 21, 2021.
Shallbetter started in the electrical industry 36 years ago after earning his Electrical Engineering degree from the University of North Dakota. Shallbetter has spent over 33 years at States Manufacturing in a variety of capacities, including engineering, sales, field service, and now serves as the President, CEO & Owner. States Manufacturing manufacturers custom electrical and metal products that help end-users in a broad spectrum of industries, delivering better results for their customers. He is an avid outdoorsman, and proud to support the electrical industry.
The NCEMC Board of Directors election results were announced May 21, 2021, at their Annual Meeting. The 2021-22 NCEMC Board of Director election results are:
NCEMC 2021-22 Board of Directors:
• President: Joe Shallbetter, States Electric Manufacturing, Minneapolis, MN
• Vice President: Randy Kuzel, AJB Sales, Minneapolis, MN
• Secretary: Chris Lee, CSP, MRL Company, St. Paul, MN
• Treasurer: Wendy Anderson, Keystone Technologies, Blaine, MN
• Past President: Mike Skovran, EMS Partners, Lakeville, MN
• Director – 1 yr. term: Pete Deeg, Rouzer Group, St. Louis Park, MN
• Director – 1 yr. term: Gary Wilcox, Electrotech Inc., Minneapolis, MN
• Director – 2 yr. term: Nate Boike, Burndy, Eden Prairie, MN
• Director – 2 yr. term: Tom Shepard, Fruen’s Sales Company, Plymouth, MN
• Director – 3 yr. term: Ashley Suess, 3M Electrical Products, Columbus, MN
• Director – 3 yr. term: Matt Taets, RAB Lighting, Northvale, NJ
The North Central Electrical Manufacturers Club is a nonprofit membership organization of 160 electrical manufacturers and sales representatives from throughout the Upper Midwest region. NCEMC’s goal is to promote and maintain the high standards of the manufacturing segment of the Upper Midwest’s Electrical Industry. NCEMC activities are coordinated and managed by staff of North Central Electrical League, a nonprofit industry-wide trade association representing all sectors of the Upper Midwest Electrical Industry.Tagged with North Central Electrical League, North Central Electrical Manufacturers Club