The NECA Show – Sept. 30-Oct. 2 in Las Vegas, in conjunction with the association’s annual convention – is 2012’s largest electrical construction industry trade show. To celebrate this status and “pay it back” to the industry, all electrical professionals are now offered FREE admission to the Show floor. This no-charge admission includes:
- Access to the people, products, solutions, and ideas displayed by more than 275 exhibiting companies and organizations.
- Admission to the Show on Sunday (11:30am to 5pm), Monday (11:30am to 4pm), and Tuesday (10:30am to 2:30pm) – one, two or all three days.
- Free admission to any one or all 17 of the Technical Workshops.
Why has NECA made this available to the industry? Here’s how President Dennis Quebe (of Chapel Electric LLC in Dayton OH) explained it:
“Our mission includes educating the entire industry, elevating the general knowledge level of all electrical contractors, and to expand the depth and breadth of what customers come to expect when they think of ‘electrical contractors’ – including lighting assistance, structured cabling, integrated systems, security, and much more.”
Free admission is limited to the Show itself and does not include access to NECA Convention events, which are reserved for the association’s members.
HOW TO GET A FREE ADMISSION PASS:
- Go to www.necaconvention.org and click on “Register Now” in upper right.
- Click on “Click Here if you have a Special Admission Code.”
- Enter the code P112 into the box that appears.
About NECA: NECA is the voice of the $130 billion electrical construction industry that brings power, light, and communication technology to buildings and communities across the U.S. NECA’s national office and 119 local chapters advance the industry through advocacy, education, research and standards development. For more information, visit www.necanet.org.Tagged with tED