supplyFORCE recently held its Commitment to Excellence Awards ceremony for the electrical supply industrial supply and pipe valves & fittings divisions
The awards recognize industry leadership, extraordinary contributions to the success of supplyFORCE agreements, and excellent overall performance across their membership.
Three specific categories were presented: Excellence in Sales Leadership (by division), Owner-Member of the Year (by division) and Best Conversion Award (by division).
supplyFORCE also had the privilege of presenting a special Hall of Fame Partnership Award to Tom Mueller, director of national accounts at EGS Electrical Group. Mueller has been an integral part of the supplyFORCE National Account partnership over the past nine years, through his competitive pricing supply and meeting sponsorship.
The following awards were also presented in the electrical supply division:
- Excellence in Sales Leadership: McNaughton-McKay Electric Company (Madison Heights, Mich.)
- Owner-Member of the Year, Electrical Supply Division: Border States Electric Co. (Fargo, N.D.)
- Owner-Member of the Year, Government Sales Division: State Electric Supply Co. (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Best Conversion Award: IAC Electrical Equipment & Supplies (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Government Sales Division Pathfinder Award: Crum Electric Supply Co. (Casper, Wyo.)