Continuing a great first two days at the 2017 NAED Leadership Enhancement and Development (LEAD) Conference, tED magazine recognized this year's 30 Under 35 honorees during a special ceremony last night in Denver. View the Facebook live video of the ceremony, here:
These rising stars from across the electrical industry were honored for having the initiative, drive, integrity and creativity to move the industry forward in the decades to come. With a record number of entries this year, these individuals represent the best and brightest up-and-coming talent in our industry.
tED magazine and NAED congratulate the 2017 “30 Under 35” professionals:
- Alejandro Berner, 34, Bricos, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Maren Bochinger, 32, LEDVANCE
- Mac Doyle, 27, Shealy Electrical Wholesalers, a division of Border States, Raleigh, N.C.
- Erin Ducharme, 33, USESI, Stoughton, Mass.
- Nicole Duffy, 31, The Hite Company, Altoona, Pa.
- Devin Ezop, 32, Metro Wire & Cable
- Ryan Flynn, 35*, Eaton
- Max Gabin, 27, Rexel, San Diego
- Aaron Ganick, 29, LEDVANCE
- Wilbert (Bill) Gilpin, 30, Werner Electric MN, Cottage Grove, Minn.
- Mike Grossman, 32, Dakota Supply Group, Fargo, N.D.
- J.D. Henigman, 30, Graybar, Evansville, Ind.
- Blake Hulgan, 31, Graybar, Norcross, Ga.
- Christopher Jenkins, 34, Graybar, Houston
- Anne Kayla, 26, Hubbell Lighting
- Dave Karr, 34, Mayer Electric Supply, Birmingham, Ala.
- Rhandi Kuchenmeister, 34, K/E Electric Supply, Mount Clemens, Mich.
- Julie Landis, 31, Rexel, Denver
- Brandon May, 34, Butler Supply, Columbia, Mo.
- Ryan Micheletto, 30, Crescent Electric Supply, Joliet, Ill.
- Chris Osborne, 32, Mars Electric, Mayfield Village, Ohio
- Cody Paulsen, 25, Crescent Electric Supply, Minneapolis
- Jason Peters, 33, Graybar, St. Louis
- Brian Rooney, 27, Crescent Electric Supply, McHenry, Ill.
- Jase Rosendahl, 28, Dakota Supply Group, Rochester, Minn.
- Jeff Turner, 33, Guillevin International, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Tom Veltri, 28, Hubbell Lighting, Greenville, S.C.
- Michael Venditto, 29, Rexel, Capitol Heights, Md.
- Jonathan Wells, 32, Eaton Corporation—Cooper Power Systems Division
- Shane Woerner, 31, Border States Electric, West Columbia, S.C.
Tagged with 30 under 35, awards, LEAD Conference, NAED, tED