tED magazine recently introduced a column that was created to bring you some positive news in today’s world. It’s called “The Good Stuff”, and today we’re highlighting more of the positive news we’ve received from our members.
In this issue, Werner Electric Supply, Appleton, Wisconsin, shared photos from several events in which it participated.
NICU Care Packages
- 750 Care Packages were distributed to families with babies in the NICU at Children’s Wisconsin. The items in the care packages are intended to congratulate families on the birth of their baby and provide the support and resources they may need.
Community Food Drive
- Over $3,000 worth of food and money was donated to the Salvation Army.
School Supply Drive
- $1300+ dollars collected plus a gaylord of supplies.
- Donated to the African Heritage, Inc. Back to School Celebration
Diaper Bank – Repack Event
- 25,000 diapers repackaged at the United Way’s Fox Cities Diaper Bank.
Find more “Good Stuff” articles on tEDmag.com.
tED wants to know about your “Good Stuff”. If you work with someone who is helping other people, or a group of co-workers that’s creating better outcomes, we want to know about it.Good Stuff, Werner Electric Supply