DAYTON, Ohio – WinWholesale Inc. has launched its first mobile application for use with smartphones and tablets that gives customers the ability to perform several functions to do business on the go, including finding the closest Win Group location.
“We know mobile accessibility is critically important for our customers as smartphones and tablets become more commonplace. The WinWholesale app helps customers with daily tasks and also puts customers in contact with Win Group locations,” said Steve Edwards, vice president, WinWholesale marketing.
The application is available on the iTunes App Store for iPhones and iPads, and on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Search on ‘WinWholesale’ to locate and install the app.
The app has five options.
- Find a location. Enter user location information and the 10 closest Win Group locations appear on a map with contact information.
- Field tools. Five calculators are available HVAC, pipe size conversion, pressure conversion, water conversion and electrical conversion. Users also can suggest adding a field tool.
- Favorite locations. Find and select up to 10 Win Group locations to save as “favorite locations.”
- Request a quote. Get a quote from preferred locations.
- Business tools. Links to WinWholesale videos, news releases, and recruiting information and materials to explore opportunities with the company.
Edwards said WinWholesale will continue to fine tune and update the app based on customer needs and industry changes.Tagged with tED