GREENVILLE, S.C. — Hubbell Lighting recently announced that it has been selected number three on the list of Best Places to Work in South Carolina 2016 in the Large Employer Category and the highest ranking company in the Upstate.
This marks the third time that Hubbell Lighting has been named to the list. In 2008, Hubbell Lighting secured the number one ranking in the Large Employer Category.
“Being recognized as a best place to work is an honor and a testament to a culture that fosters an environment where employees feel motivated, valued, and committed to driving great results for our customers,” said Kevin Poyck, group president at Hubbell Lighting. “The people who make up Hubbell Lighting are the most strategic asset and the most critical component to our continued growth and success.”
Hubbell Lighting was recognized for the programs and services it offers to its employees, its culture, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, and competitive compensation and benefits programs. This includes:
- Career Development: Continuing education opportunities and tuition reimbursement; professional development; mentoring programs.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical; Dental; Vision; FSA; 401K, Life Insurance; employee assistance program.
- Culture: Employee recognition programs; special on-site events and celebrations; opportunities to volunteer in local communities.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Flexible work arrangements and dress; special holiday hours; employee discounts.
- On-Site Amenities: Employee health and wellness programs; nurse practitioner; a no-cost fitness center; car wash/detailing; barista and full-service Starbucks; cafeteria with broad selection of deli, grill and complete entree selection.
This is the eleventh year for the annual program, which was created by SC Biz News in partnership with the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.
Tagged with award, great place to work, Hubbell, Hubbell Lighting, tED