How’s your diversity and inclusion program working out for you?
Is it moving forward in the ways it should?
Do you see it as a long-term, sustainable program?
Are you satisfied with the results?
Many NAED members have either started, or are planning to start, a Diversity and Inclusion Program for employees, including the creation of an Employee Resource Group. In a perfect situation, the ERG will help with recruitment and retention, plus professional development in a more diverse workforce.
The challenge is to get the ERG started, and then to make sure it sustains itself for the long term, providing not only a positive culture for employees, but also a connection to company strategy.
NAED is working with a panel of diversity and inclusion experts from inside the association to create a webinar to help you with your diversity and inclusion goals. Whether you already have a program in place, or you are planning to start one, this group will help lead you to a successful conclusion.
- Jeanne Naughton, Strategic Program Manager and President of Empowering Women’s Success ERG, Panduit
- Kim Goodwin, Regional Vice-President, Rexel
- Uzoa Darwichzada, Regional Vice-President, Power Systems, Eaton
- Lee Tschanz, Vice-President, Enterprise Accounts, Rockwell Automation
- John Eggleton, President and Chief Operating Officer, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply
- Michelle Matthai, Director or Culture and Diversity, Rockwell Automation
The panel discussion webinar will be held live on Thursday, March 4 at 2 pm Central Time. There is no cost to NAED members to attend, but registration is required. You can register at this link: https://www.naed.org/diversity-webinar-2021.Tagged with diversity, inclusion, NAED, webinar