In case you missed it, the Virtual Panel: Employee Resource Groups as Support for Diversity & Inclusion webinar recording is now available for viewing.
Hundreds of people watched the live event last Thursday, March 4, and Panduit sponsored the event, making it free for NAED members to view. The panel focused on ways to create and grow your company’s Employee Resource Group.
- Jeanne Naughton, Strategic Program Manager and President of Empowering Women’s Success ERG, Panduit
- Kim Goodwin, Regional Vice-President, Rexel
- Uzoa Darwichzada, Regional Vice-President, Power Systems, Eaton
- Lee Tschanz, Vice-President, Enterprise Accounts, Rockwell Automation
- John Eggleton, President and Chief Operating Officer, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply
- Michelle Matthai, Director or Culture and Diversity, Rockwell Automation
Panduit, Rockwell Automation, and NAED want to thank the people that attended the live webinar. For those of you that missed it or would like to watch it again, it is now available by logging in to the NAED Learning Center, searching “Diversity” in the NLC Catalog, and then choosing “Virtual Panel: Employee Resource Groups as Support for Diversity & Inclusion”.Tagged with diversity, inclusion, NAED