BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — Mike Skovran, Principal and President at EMS Partners Inc., has been elected by the 160 members of the North Central Electrical Manufacturers Club as their 83rd President, serving a one-year term for 2020-21. Skovran succeeds Pam Bednarz who completed her one-year term as President on May 29, 2020.
Skovran has been a principal and owner of EMS Partners sales agency since 1986. EMS Partners customer base focuses on providing electrical manufactured products and services for the electrical construction, renewable, heavy vehicle, oil/gas and utility industry, agriculture, and electrical distribution supply chain markets. EMS Partners’ territory is the central region of the United States. Skovran is a Veteran of the United States Military, involved in a variety of Charitable Organizations, married with three children, and lives in the southern suburb of Lakeville, Minnesota.
The NCEMC Board of Directors election results were announced May 29, 2020 at their first-ever Virtual Annual Meeting. The 2020-21 NCEMC Board of Director election results are listed below:
NCEMC 2020-21 Board of Directors – Elected Today:
- President: Mike Skovran, EMS Partners, Lakeville, MN
- Vice President: Joe Shallbetter, States Electric Manufacturing, Minneapolis, MN
- Secretary: Randy Kuzel, AJB Sales, Minneapolis, MN
- Treasurer: Chris Lee, CSP, MRL Company, St. Paul, MN
- Past President: Pam Bednarz, Siemens Industry, Minnetonka, MN
- Director – 1 yr. term: Wendy Anderson, Keystone Technologies, Blaine, MN
- Director – 1 yr. term: Al Palmer, CSP, Core4 Technologies, Bloomington, MN
- Director – 2 yr. term: Gary Wilcox, Electrotech Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Director – 2 yr. term: Pete Deeg, CPMR, CSP, LC, Rouzer Group, St. Louis Park, MN
- Director – 3 yr. term: Nate Boike, Burndy, Eden Prairie, MN
- Director – 3 yr. term: Tom Shepard, Fruen’s Sales Company, Plymouth, MN
The North Central Electrical Manufacturers Club is a nonprofit membership organization of 160 electrical manufacturers and sales representatives from throughout the Upper Midwest region. NCEMC’s goal is to promote and maintain the high standards of the manufacturing segment of the Upper Midwest’s Electrical Industry. NCEMC activities are coordinated and managed by staff of North Central Electrical League, a nonprofit industry-wide trade association representing all sectors of the Upper Midwest Electrical Industry.