tED magazine is happy to announce this year’s “30 Under 35” award winners, an award which is given to NAED members who work for an NAED distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer’s rep agency, or software/service provider that is a member of NAED.
This marks the fifth “30 Under 35” class for tED magazine. As a result, we are holding a 5-year reunion at this summer’s LEAD Conference in Chicago from July 20-22. Past “30 Under 35” winners are invited to attend the LEAD Conference to begin a new social group of NAED members who will one day soon become influential leaders in this supply chain. The group will meet electronically throughout the year to set an agenda of items they would like to see improved, and to work toward topics for the 2017 LEAD Conference.
Young employees who are not “30 Under 35” award winners are invited to take part in the electronic meetings throughout the year. tED magazine will post updates on social media events, teleconferences, or webinars so all of your bright, young employees can be a part of this group. There is no fee to join.
Registration for the 2016 LEAD Conference is now open. You can follow this link to attend.
The 2016 “30 Under 35” winners encompass a variety of job responsibilities, including production managers, branch managers, sales managers, e-marketing coordinators, and quotations specialists. Each winner will be profiled in the July issue of tED magazine along with an extended feature of each winner throughout the year at www.tedmag.com.
- Curt Anderson, Channel Marketing Manager, Fluke
- Chad Baumgartner, Quotations Specialist, Dakota Supply Group
- Abby Bertsch, Industry Marketing Manager, Crescent Electric Supply
- Kevin Calzada, Product Manager, Eaton
- Michael Carr, Account Manager, CapitalTristate
- Stacey Cooper, E-Marketing Coordinator, Werner Electric Supply
- Charles Curtis, Project Business Manager, Mars electric
- Adam DeBono, Inside Sales, K/E Electric Supply
- Steve Eagland, Quality Implementation Specialist, United Electric Supply
- Raffi Elchemmas, Tool Ergonomist, Greenlee Textron
- Kevin Foht, Inventory Manager, Van Meter, Inc.
- Anthony Fuller, Production Manager, Eaton
- Jesse Gilomen, Branch Manager, Stoneway Electric Supply
- Cynthia Gintner, Energy Proposal Center Manager, Rexel Holdings USA
- Bryan Gohn, Inside Sales, Dakota Supply Group
- Brad Gravitt, Industrial Sales Manager, Buffalo Electric Supply
- Amaris Johnson, Director of Business Development, Eaton
- Zachary Kelly, Inside Sales, Medler Electric
- Eric Kersey, Construction Sales, Siemens
- Zach Kincaid, Area Manager, Border States Electric
- Brock Klein, National Sales Manager, ProBuilt Professional Lighting
- Matt Miller, Centralized Inside Sales Supervisor, The Hite Company
- Erin Noonan, Director of Marketing, Shat-R-Shield
- Aaron “Cole” Norton, Western U.S. Solar Sales Manager, Rexel Holdings USA
- Max Payne, Inline Electric Supply
- Cameron Pederson, Account Manager, Dakota Supply Group
- Ryan Sasscer, Manager of Digital Business, OneSource Distributors
- McKinnon Shisko, Client Success Manager, OneSource Distributors
- Sam Sparks, Director of Purchasing, Wiseway Supply
- Donnie Williamson, Corporate Manager, McNaughton-McKay Electric
Tagged with tED